Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi Indian Spiritual tradition has propounded four Purusharth (objectives) of a human life. These being Dharm (Righteousness), Arth (Material Pursuits), Kaam (Contentment) and Moksh (Enlightenment). Shri Mata Vaishno Devi is believed to grant all the four boons to those who visit Her Holy Shrine. She is considered to fulfill anything and everything that a person wishes for in life, in a righteous way. It is an experience of all, that no one goes empty handed from Her Great Pilgrimage.
The journey to the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is thus an enchanting journey of the places where Mata Vaishnavi had spent some time while observing various spiritual disciplines and penances.
The culmination of this journey is at the Holy Cave where She merged Her Human form with the astral form of Her creators, the three Supreme Energies Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the oldest shrines of India, located at a height of 5300 feet on the holy Trikuta Hills of the Shivalik Hill Range. The Holy cave is 13 Kms from the Base Camp Katra. The Town Katra is 50 Kms away from Jammu and 35 Kms from District HQ Udhampur and is linked by road. The Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the most popular Shrines of India.
Day 1: Arrive Jammu - Katra
Pick up from Jammu Airport/Railway Station you will be met our representative and drive towards Katra for 02 nights stay. Overnight stay in hotel in Katra.
Day 2: Katra-Darshan-Katra
After an early breakfast leave for Mata Vaishno Devi for holy Darshan. Evening return back from holy Darshan. Overnight stay in hotel in Katra.
Day 3: Katra - Pahalgam
After breakfast pick up from hotel in Katra and transfer to Pahalgam. Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. On arrival, Pahalgam check-in to your Hotel. Enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight in Hotel – Pahalgam.
Day 4: At Pahalgam
At Pahalgam to explore the natural surroundings. Overnight in Hotel – Pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam - Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg for overnight stay. (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts),Gulmarg discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. In winter Gulmarg looks more beautiful due to heavy snow fall. And turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car (optional) offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. on the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields of Pampore. Overnight in Hotel - Gulmarg.
Day 6: Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar for 02 night stay. Chek in at hotel. Afternoon half-day tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) and Shankaracharya Temple.
Overnight stay in hotel in Srinagar.
Day 7: Srinagar – Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast full day excursion to Sonamarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way you stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonamarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier (on Pony) where snow remains round the year and Sonamarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. Overnight in Hotel - Srinagar.
Day 8: Srinagar – Airport (Departure)
After breakfast leave Hotel for Airport for onward destination with sweet holiday memories Tour Ends
In Standard Package: -
1.02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Katra Continental OR Hotel Shree Hari Niwas - Katra.
2.02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Highlands - Pahalgam.
3.01 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Affarwat - Gulmarg.
4.02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Ibni Kabeer OR Shaneel Residency - Srinagar.
In Deluxe Package: -
1.02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel K. C Residency OR Hotel Devi Grand - Katra. 02 Nights Accommodation at Forest Hill Resort or Similar - Pahalgam.
2.01 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Royal Park - Gulmarg.
3.02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Grand Habib - Srinagar.
The Above Cost's Includes:-
• Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing for 07 Nights at above mentioned Hotels or similar.
• Airport / Railway Station transfers by Non A/C Indica / Qualis / Tavera as per category of
• Sightseeing tours by Non A/C Indica / Qualis / Tavera.
• Buffet Breakfast included every where.
• Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Representative.
• All Applicable Taxes included.
• All passengers have to report 02 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the airport.
• No hand baggage will be allowed to carry inside the aircraft due to security reasons. Only Jewellery and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.
• We reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
• The vehicle used is non air-conditioned and is available at disposal subject to municipal limits. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.
• Hotels mentioned above are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise an alternative will be provided