Package Rates :
Package Cost Per Couple : 20,999 INR
- Delhi/Chandigarh Volvo Bus Pickup and Drop
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Tea, Coffee or Juice)
- Two glasses of Badam Milk at bed time (First Night)
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner (Veg. only)
- Alto/Indica for Sight Seeing
- Hotel Luxury/Sale Tax + Parking Charges Tour Plan Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (380 kms) Morning on arrival at Delhi we transfer you to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs). Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh is set amidst the Snow capped Shivalik Mountains, Which offer some of the most beautiful view of the Himalayas and the astounding natural beauty. On arrival our representative assists and transfers you to the hotel. Enjoy overnight stay and delicious dinner at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla Morning after breakfast enjoy at leisure. Afternoon go for a half day city tour visiting Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple. Evening enjoy a stroll in the Mall and The Ridge and enjoy lots of shopping, taste the delicious delicacies and surf the cool romantic air viewing the panoramic snow capped Mountains. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Shimla..
Day 03: Shimla - Manali Enjoy the early morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready to proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs). Manali is a beautiful hill station outstanding blessed with scenic and captivating view of the snow capped mountains, scenic natural vistas and outstanding sightseeing spots. On arrival check in at pre-booked hotel, freshen up and take rest at the comfort of your room. Later at night dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing After morning breakfast go for a city tour of Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon enjoy rest of the time at leisure. Overnight stay and dinner will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali Sightseeing Morning after go for a full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi and Rothang Pass ( a picturesque location and an ideal gateway to Lahual Sipti region). Rothang Pass is the most visited Himalayan spot which receives snowfall round the year. After visiting Solang Valley return back on time to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.( in Winter Car will be going only up to the Snow point)
Day 06: Manali - Delhi (Departure) Enjoy the relaxed morning breakfast at the hotel. Later our representative drive you on wheel back to Delhi 570 K M (11 hrs). In this way delights and surprises packed in Shimla Manali tour package ends offer you remarkable experience to cherish.
Optional Adventure Activities Available (Charges Extra) :-
Rafting 7KM Rs.450/- per person
14KM Rs.650/- per person
Paragliding 1 to 5 minutes Rs. 650/- per person
10 to 15 minutes Rs. 1500/- per person
3. Jorbing Rs. 250/- per person
4. River Crossing Rs. 250/- Per person
5. Day Trek Rs. 1500/- per person
6. Skiing Rs. 750/- per person (Skiing equipment and guide provided)